We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Route Genoa, Venezia, Milano itinerary suggestions please

Haifa
Level Contributor
9 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Route Genoa, Venezia, Milano itinerary suggestions please

Traveling Genoa, Venezia, Milano itinerary suggestions pleas

Jun 03, 2014, 6:40 PM

Hello,

I am kindly asking for suggestions / tips / advices for a better route than I planned, if possible. I wish to use the ***10 days*** journey as better as we can. Our age is approx 60.

We like very much sights, Museums (archaeological, folkloric, antique cars, art ...furniture etc.), nice Churches, castles, palaces, and science museums, antique places. Different attractions (for example Genoa's aquarium).

We are landing at 16th June at Milan( Malpensa) at 12:00. By train to Genoa. 3 nights at Genoa (this route is already complete). We are going to rent a car in Genoa at 19th June, and from there our route is: Parma, Bolgna, Ferrara, Venezia, Verona, Sirmione, Como, Vebania, Milano.

As we visited already 80% of this area several years ago and we like it very much (...as all the places in Italy, which we call "The Europe's Jewel"), I'd like to know if this is the best route in this area for 10 days, or getting your suggestions / tips / advices for attractions or places that maybe we missed. Missing something (place, city attraction) that is in your opinion a "must"...

We'll be very thankful for your suggestions.

Many thanks in advance,

Nina & Tedy

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
33,156 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Route Genoa, Venezia, Milano itinerary suggestions please

9 cities in 10 days is not my idea of a vacation. I would cut out half and actually try to enjoy what you're seeing and not just doing a drive by.

donna

2. Re: Route Genoa, Venezia, Milano itinerary suggestions please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2015, 06:16