We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Milan

Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
Save Topic
Where to stay in Milan

My two adult daughters and I arriving in Milan for 1 night and flying out of Malpensa airport at 11.30am the next morning, where is the best area to stay with easy access to the airport early the next morning at a reasonable cost, I am coming into Milan by public transport from Venice.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
2,643 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay in Milan

A hotel near Milano Centrale (train station) could work for you. Depending on your budget, not too far away are a Hilton, Ibis and some recent posters were happy with Hotel Berna.

Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay in Milan

Thankyou, very helpful.

Adelaide
Level Contributor
4,621 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay in Milan

Hotel Michaelangelo is also just across the taxi rank from Centrale and is quite good. You can get the Malpensa Express from Centrale to the airport.

4. Re: Where to stay in Milan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2015, 05:16