We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel wardrobe Oct22-Nov22/travel light I promised my hubby

florida
Level Contributor
352 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
travel wardrobe Oct22-Nov22/travel light I promised my hubby

Good day and a huge , stressful thank you ahead of time.

We will be traveling for a month late October, starting on the Amalfi Coast ending in Venice, and I desperately need some advise on how to travel with a smart looking wardrobe( love my boots, and a funky hat to round off a Fall outfit!). It should be high 60's/low 70's in Praiano when we arrive and who knows how chilly in Venice late Nov.

Two years ago we had the luxury of basing out of a cottage in Tuscany, doing Day Trips, so luggage was less of an issue,plus we used a rental car.

This trip we would like to stick with Public Transportation, visit more towns, keep a better eye on less luggage ( after reading posts on gypsies in train stations), and just basically be smarter about my fashion choices for this trip. I'm in my late 50's, kinda hip dresser if I do say so, and need advice on best pieces to pack for this exciting trip. Thank you,

Bondgirl

Mentioned in this post
Amalfi Coast
Amalfi Coast
Campania, Italy
Venice
Venice
City of Venice, Italy
1. Re: travel wardrobe Oct22-Nov22/travel light I promised my hubby

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2015, 07:16