We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Schengen Visa Queries

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Schengen Visa Queries

Hi Friends,

I was granted a Multiple Tourist Schengen Visa for 1 month at the Italian Consulate, and I will be staying the longest time in Italy.

Questions are:

1. I have a 10 hour layover at Vienna, am I allowed to go out to Vienna, in which my main flight is going to Milan?

2. My return flight is from Amsterdam, Schipol Airport. Will there be an issue for this, or do I have to go back to Italy and depart from there?

Thank you all.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
83,151 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Schengen Visa Queries

1. You will go through Schengen Immigration on arrival in Vienna, and can then travel without further formalities throughout the Schengen area, including into Vienna. The flight from Vienna to Milan is a domestic flight within the Schengen area.

2. No issues.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Schengen Visa Queries

Thank you.

3. Re: Schengen Visa Queries

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2015, 06:17