We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lake Como to Munich in six days...itinerary help appreciated

Northern Nevada
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
Lake Como to Munich in six days...itinerary help appreciated

This is our first trip to Europe. We have Sept 23 thru Oct. 4 planned but are overwhelmed with planning from Lake Como to Munich. We have from Oct 4, 2014 thru Oct 10, 2014. Neither my husband or I are very travel savvy and we could use some guidance. We think the train is our best option. We would like to stay a night or two in Garmish then on to Munich. Any input on train routes, accommodations and other tidbits is much appreciated. Thank you

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lake Como to Munich in six days...itinerary help appreciated

Hi, unless you have a reason for going to Garmish I would give it a miss as there's not much there and visit Innsbruck, you could do the Bernina Express from Varenna to St Motitz, then go on to Innsbruck and Munich.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lake Como to Munich in six days...itinerary help appreciated

Also, first get your itinerary sorted then look at accommodation, you can get train times on the www.sbb.ch website.

3. Re: Lake Como to Munich in six days...itinerary help appreciated

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2015, 06:15