We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Pescara

Which Pescara hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Larvik, Norway
Level Contributor
397 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels in Pescara

Hi,

We are a family with two teens who are going to Pescara in the end of September.

Which hotel is the best: Best Western Hotel Duca D'Aosta or Hotel Regent?

How far are these two hotels to the beach and to the city centrum?

Pescara, Italy
Destination Expert
for Pescara
Level Contributor
185 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in Pescara

The Best western is just in the center of the town, within the shopping precinct, and although I've never been guest of theirs, I gather that is generally considered as one of the best hotels in Pescara.

On the other hand the Regent is located just in front of the sea, in a quiter not-central area - as for the quality of the hotel's services I would recommend to have a look at reviews on Tripadvisor - so ithat's up to you to choose what suits best your needs.

Incidentally there are other good hotels that you failed to mention that you make take into consideration, again I would recommend you to browse some reviews.

Larvik, Norway
Level Contributor
397 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in Pescara

Thank you for the replay :-)

The reason that I only mentioned these two hotels, is that the other are either sold out or too expensive.

Pescara, Italy
Destination Expert
for Pescara
Level Contributor
185 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels in Pescara

You're welcome!

A thing I failed to mention about Regent hotel is that is linked at a walkable distance with the centre of the town through the Ponte del mare pedesrtian bridge that I have recently reviewed tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g187770-d3…

On the other hand, if the fares are the same, Best Western should probably give you a bigger value for your money - you are not going to have a view of the Adriatic sea though - since one has 4 stars whereas the other 3 stars, you may have a look at their websites for some pictures.

Besides Best Western is located within a very lively area of Pescara near the raillyay and couch station, that is the pedestrian-only shopping precinct - mind, the hotel is next to a church, so on sundays you may hear the bells chiming in the morning - with lots of bars, shops and restaurants within a short distance.

4. Re: Hotels in Pescara

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2014, 05:18