Sorrento and AC itinerary

We will be in Sorrento on Monday April 30, departing Thursday AM May 3. I am aware that Tuesday is the May 1 national holiday. We are coming from Naples area, then going on to Matera...by public transportation. We have been to Capri in the past. Here is the list of things I have on my mind, so far, and I'm wondering how to plan the three days considering there is the big holiday smack in the middle of my plans! Looking for input, especially on how to best use the Tuesday holiday.

Boat approach along the coastline to enjoy the scenery....is Naples to Sorrento (with small luggage) a prime vista, or is there another better?

Hike a short section of Sentiero degli Dei ...likely Bomerano to Nocelle....as its the flat part!

Take the tourist bus that starts in Sorrento, goes all the way to Minori, and then back. Maybe boat one way, bus back. Which direction would be the best views from sea? And the calmest waves in the sea?

Tour the limoncello factory in Sorrento. Maybe also the cheese one...?

We are seniors, in good condition for short hikes, walking overall, like sights and food! Too many stairs will hinder our energy, so will just factor in some breaks. We wouldn't spend any beach time other than the vista overall. Thanks!!