We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Positano to Capri

Downers Grove...
Level Contributor
217 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Positano to Capri

Is Capri worth a day trip from Positano? If so, would it be an all day trip or half day?

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
98,251 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Positano to Capri

It's worth the trip. The boat trip is part of the adventure, with spectacular views of the coast from the sea. It's a full day trip. Take the first boat out, and return on the last boat. That will give you the day to explore Capri!

Amalfi
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Positano to Capri

It would a a full day trip Visit if you want to visit the Grotto,take the chairlift,visit the Villa Jovis etc.... WWW.caprionline.com for ferry timetables

Downers Grove...
Level Contributor
217 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Positano to Capri

Great website, thank you! It is hard to find websites that are in English and helpful at the same time. The only thing I couldn't find is how long does the ferry take to get from Positano to Capri just out of my curiousity.

CA
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Positano to Capri

I would say a full day on Capri would be great however make sure it's not the full tourist season. Mid June - End Aug as you will be among many tourist.

Downers Grove...
Level Contributor
217 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Positano to Capri

I think we're in the clear, we'll be there in early May. :)

6. Re: Positano to Capri

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 19:17