We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How is the weather In later April?

San Diego...
Level Contributor
230 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
How is the weather In later April?

Dear Forum,

I am counting down the days to my trip and wanted to ask if I should bring a jacket or if a sweater would be fine down Naples, and the Amalfi Coast... Does it rain during this time?

Salerno, Italia
Level Contributor
3,055 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How is the weather In later April?

Dear 4Travelling,

It's been pretty nice over the past few days although it did rain quite a bit around a week ago. You might think about bringing or buying a small portable umbrella if you see anything predicted in the forecast. Some tourists this morning have been seen in short sleeved shirts and calf-long cotton pants although the weather suddenly is now a bit more brisk and cloudy. You could think about bringing a sweater which might come in handy at night.

Napoli usually is extremely sunny so unless you're planning to spend the evening you might not need your sweater. This of course also depends on how your react to temperatures.

Buona Fortuna...

San Diego...
Level Contributor
230 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How is the weather In later April?

Grazie Kkushiba1!

Can you believe I'm almost there?! I can smell the air already!

Amalfi
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: How is the weather In later April?

Good advice from KK1,a light rain jacket,sweater for the evenings and you shopuld be all set

4. Re: How is the weather In later April?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 04:17