We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 days to spend South of Italy

Glenning Valley Aust
Level Contributor
25 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
6 days to spend South of Italy

We have 6 days to spend and I want to do it South of Italy. Spent a week in Praiano 2 years ago and loved it - have done Capri (could take or leave it) and a few hours in Amalfi and Positano. We will have a car and want to drive around from Rome and back to Rome and would like help with a suggsted route and itinerary. Already been to Pompeii.

J30
Europe
Level Contributor
707 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 6 days to spend South of Italy

This time you could stay in Ravello and have a day trip to Ischia island, then you could drive to the Cilento coast to visit Paestum.

Glenning Valley Aust
Level Contributor
25 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 6 days to spend South of Italy

Thank you. I have looked at the Cilento Coast and wondered the best spots and hotels there. I thought two nights in Paestum as a base travelling around from there, then a drive from Paestum back to Naples via Vesuvius?

3. Re: 6 days to spend South of Italy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 08:26
Get answers to your questions about Amalfi Coast