We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Altrani, Almalfi

UK
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Altrani, Almalfi

Hi

We have travelled quite a bit and enjoyed cinque terre, and have just booked Amalfi for one week at the end of this month! Just trying to sort out a less touristy area to stay in for the week - has anyone stayed in Atrani (700metres from Amalfi)?! There is a place could RoomwithView - a B&B but there are currently no reviews on here .

What do you recommend - stay in Atrani for one week...or head down and spend a few night in Sorrento - although I have heard Sorrento has no beach?!!!!!!!

Amalfi
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Altrani, Almalfi

Sorrento is the most touristy area which cou;ldbe good thing or a bad thing depending on your viewpoint.Atrani is the quieter near neighbour of Amalfi although with a few bars that attract the younger crowd it does get lively in the evenings

UK
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Altrani, Almalfi

Thanks very much..

I suppose I'm looking for a place where there is lot's to do but a quiet escape around the corner....

where is the best beach for swimming on the coast?!!!!!

Many thanks :)

Parma, Italy
Level Contributor
4 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Altrani, Almalfi

I have been on the Amalfi coast and i have contacted L'altra costiera : www.altracostiera.com

I rented with them an apartments. This company works very well. They have properties to rent in Atrani, Amalfi, Ravello positano....

In Atrani we spent a week and we had a lot of fun!

4. Re: Altrani, Almalfi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 16:16