We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel and Itineray ideas

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
77 posts
Save Topic
Hotel and Itineray ideas

Hello.

My husband and I are going to Italy for the first time leaving May 18th to celebrate our honeymoon. Do you suggest we cover the Amalifi Coast first and then go to Rome for the last day or 2? I've finally decided that I want to stay in Capri for 2 nights and then 4 nights in Positano. Does anyone have a sample itineray that they can share with me? Trying to figure out what to cover first.

Also, need hotel recommendations for Capri and Positano? At least a 4 star with great views.

NY
Level Contributor
52 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotel and Itineray ideas

Fast train from Rome to Naples is 70 minutes, but that is from Rome. Not from airport. You need to get to the train station in Rome which will take time and hassle as well.

12. Re: Hotel and Itineray ideas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2013, 09:24