We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arte Card -- can this be clarified?

The Villages...
Level Contributor
295 posts
1,026 reviews
Save Topic
Arte Card -- can this be clarified?

I have spent half the day trying to sort out this one issue. Reading what seems like a thousand posts, I find that I am apparently not the only one confused. So it appears that the most common options are the 3-day pass that includes two free sites, 50% off other sites after that and unlimited travel on ????? Then there is the 7-day pass that includes most of the sites, but no travel. I am going to be in Sorrento for 7 full days, but the first one will be spent on Capri. So that leaves me 6 days. I'm thinking I should plan on two 3-day passes, but need someone to clarify a few things. So this relates only to the 3-day passes: do they give you unlimited travel on all SITA buses? Do they include travel on the Circumvesuvius trains? I will be taking the Regional train from Naples to Paestum -- will it cover that?

I have read there are actually 11 different Arte cards --- I'm going to ignore the other 9.

Scranton...
Level Contributor
551 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Arte Card -- can this be clarified?

My mistake! Yes, you are correct, I was looking at the 7 day instead of the 3 day.

The Villages...
Level Contributor
295 posts
1,026 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Arte Card -- can this be clarified?

Peter, Do you have any confirmation that the new 3 day Artecard Tutta la regione are available? I seem to recall that they are not available at the Napoli airport -- is that still true? I plan to buy two cards to cover my 6 day stay -- think I've worked out a good plan to maximize their use. I am worried that if I can't get one at the airport that they won't be available in Sorrento.

13. Re: Arte Card -- can this be clarified?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2014, 07:18