We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather now and the next 10 days?

Atlanta, Georgia
1 post
Save Topic
Weather now and the next 10 days?

I will be in Positano/Amalfi in the next few weeks and was surprised when i checked the 10-day weather. It said low to mid 60's for the high for ALL of those 10 days?? Not the type of beach weather i was hoping for?

Anyone know if the weather dude's are wrong or anyone there that can give a true report?

Thanks in advance!!

Portland, OR
Destination Expert
for Positano
Level Contributor
6,010 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather now and the next 10 days?

I always check the webcams in Positano to see how the weather is: www.positanonline.it/positano_webcam.htm

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
39,127 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather now and the next 10 days?

It's still Spring - not yet summer - and weather at this time of year can run the gamut just like anywhere. No way to know 10 days in advance for certain. May has been rainy and cool sometimes and other times, much warmer with little rain.

Check a day or two before your trip for a better idea of what to expect but do take an umbrella and a light jacket because you never know what it might be.

Also, not sure what you are looking at but if that is what you are finding, you can see a different sort of prediction here: accuweather.com/en/…

None of them are wholly accurate

Edited: 09 May 2014, 16:31
Derby, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather now and the next 10 days?

We are in sorrento now and it's 5.pm we have just had to come in from the roof garden as it's too hot. The forecast before we came was cool too. Is spring so a guess is variable. Enjoy your trip it's a lovely place to visit

4. Re: Weather now and the next 10 days?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2015, 06:17