We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Small Group Amalfi tour

Level Contributor
150 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Small Group Amalfi tour

Hi Everyone,

My husband and I normally travel independently, but this time we plan to take 1 day organized tour of Amalfi coast. Private tours seems to be expensive for just 2 of us. I checked into buses, but decided against it as could be crowded in early October. So we are looking for a travel company/agency that offers small group tours, like 8-10 people.

Can someone recommend such company?

Thank you very much,

Maria

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
32,583 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Small Group Amalfi tour

Organised tour from where? 1-day tour implies departure from somewhere in Italy, but it makes a difference if Rome, Naples or Sorrento - or elsewhere.

This isn't a recommendation (I don't know what local company they use) but if from Rome, see viator.com/tours/…d511-2635POM

Level Contributor
150 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Small Group Amalfi tour

Sorry, We will be staying at Capri and plan to take a ferry to Sorrento. Amalfi tour would be from/to Sorrento ferry dock.

Maria

Amalfi
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Small Group Amalfi tour

You could take the hydrofoil from Capri to Amalfi from wher you can take the bus to Ravello and after visting Ravello head back down to Amalfi to catch the bus to Sorrento.

This site is very useful for Capri ferry & hydrofoil timetables http://www.capri.net/en/getting-here

Edited: 28 July 2014, 11:00
4. Re: Small Group Amalfi tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2015, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Amalfi Coast