We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amalfi birthday

London
Level Contributor
43 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Amalfi birthday

My boyfriend and I are having a couple of days in Rome and then coming down to Amalfi for four days. While we're in Amalfi it's my boyfriend's birthday and I'd like to have something planned. Anyone help me with some ideas? Could be a nice restaurant or a boat trip or a picnic etc....but not TOO expensive!!

While I'm posting can anyone give me an idea of how much it's likely to cost for a return from Rome to Naples?

Thanks.

London, United...
Level Contributor
389 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Amalfi birthday

Book a table at Eolo. You should ask for the balcony table. Very Romantic and one of the best restaurants on the coast.

Alternatively you could book a boat trip at www.romanticboat.it and maybe bring a hamper on board, or get them to arrange a special meal on board for you.

Both romantic and special options.

amalfi coast
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Amalfi birthday

According to me the most romantic spot in Amalfi may be Eolo.

Look at the link below:

http://www.marinariviera.it/eolo/index.html

London
Level Contributor
43 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Amalfi birthday

Great thanks a lot for the quick responses!

Amalfi
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Amalfi birthday

Spend a Romatic day in Ravello with lunch at the Villa Maria

Hagerstown, Maryland
Level Contributor
6,157 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Amalfi birthday

"While I'm posting can anyone give me an idea of how much it's likely to cost for a return from Rome to Naples?"

2nd-class tickets on a Eurostar train will cost you 25 euros each, I believe.

Naples, Italy
Level Contributor
817 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Amalfi birthday

There are some other great options to think about with beach views and gorgeous local specialities where locals dine at Marina Grande (situated on main beach) and Lido Azzurro (overlooking the port) in Amalfi. I've listed some foodie haunts and Amalfi tips here, just scroll down to my amalfigirl entry: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187780-i567-k1006…

7. Re: Amalfi birthday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 16:17