We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Speedy day trip from Rome to Amalfi

Which Amalfi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
montreal
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Speedy day trip from Rome to Amalfi

I am planning a 16 day trip to Italy. For 7 nights I have a hotel booked in Rome, but only plan on touring/sightseeing in Rome for 3 full days and the rest explore to neighbourhood towns via trentitalia that are no longer than 4 hours in travel time(one way). One day trip is to Pescara and Roseto delgi Abruzzi , another is to Assisi and finally Naples and the Amalfi Coast/Capri. For the third day trip, i am trying the impossible by visiting Naples, Capri, Sorrento, Positano, and Amalfi. I don't plan on staying in each town for very long. Perhaps an hour and a half each for the cities along the Amalfi Coast and perhaps 2.5 hours in Naples and 3 hours in Capri. My only problem is that i am having a difficult time trying to figure out what the quickest possible mode of transportation to use to get around each place. I don't mind taking a half day tour with a company for cities to visit along the Amalfi Coast. Does anyone know or can recommend some? Any help or suggestions to my intinerary would be greatly appreciated.

J30
Europe
Level Contributor
707 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Speedy day trip from Rome to Amalfi

Try Sunland Travel Agency www.sunland.it

2. Re: Speedy day trip from Rome to Amalfi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2005, 02:39
Berkshire, UK
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Speedy day trip from Rome to Amalfi

Try Unique Costiera www.uniquecostiera.com