We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Something Special in Amalfi

Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Something Special in Amalfi

Hi, I am getting married in May in Sorrento and staying in Amalfi for a few days. I am looking for something special to do during our stay there. can anyone recommend something. Not bothered about costs.

thanks

Havertown...
Level Contributor
881 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Something Special in Amalfi

Honestly, for me the most special thing to do in Amalfi is ... relax. Relax and enjoy the surroundings, especially the main square. If you want to be active, you can do one of the many hiking paths that run from Amalfi to other towns. Have yourself a nice dinner at a restaurant with a great view - my personal favorite is the main restaurant of the Hotel Luna.

Amalfi
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Something Special in Amalfi

Spend a few nights or haave dinner at the Hotel Santa Caterina Amalfi

amalfi
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Something Special in Amalfi

you can do so many different special things, it depends how you like to spend your holidays

1.renting a scooter or a vespa if you can drive

2. renting a sailing boat or a motor boat

3. scuba diving

4. hiking and climbing

5. museeums and churches

enjoy your holidays

Naples, Italy
Level Contributor
817 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Something Special in Amalfi

Take a private boat charter, enjoy dinner at a seaside table at the stylish Marina Grande restaurant overlooking Amalfi's beach, take local cuisine at Donna Stella pizzeria under the lemon groves...

5. Re: Something Special in Amalfi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 12:23