We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel fontana or la pergola

ymm
New Orleans...
Level Contributor
322 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
hotel fontana or la pergola

Has anyone stayed at either of these hotels? Hotel Fontana looks especially nice in the photos. This is for a young couple. Definitely want ac and private bath and otherwise a central location. Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Fontana
Hotel Fontana
307 Reviews
Amalfi, Italy
ireland
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel fontana or la pergola

Hi

Stayed in Hotel Fontana at the start of April this year with my boyfriend. Had a wonderful time, hotel was lovely, had a balcony with sea view and couldnt fault the hotel one bit. Location wise, it is in the central of the town with restaurants surrounding it. Willys bar up the hill is a bit of a walk, but well worth it for the company.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Fontana
Hotel Fontana
307 Reviews
Amalfi, Italy
ro
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel fontana or la pergola

Hi,

I stayed at La Pergola on late March all that i can tell you is it was the best hotel in all my trip in Italy.

They offered all you can see on the photos, clean rooms with balcony, buffet breakfast (with home made cakes), a big terrace with the most beautiful lemon trees in the world...the staff was very

friendly and helpful.

Location for us ( i travelled with my boyfriend) was perfect, because is not so far from the center and the local bus stops just outside the hotel, so confortable for going to everywhere.

Idefinitly recommend it,

Nice trip!!!

Mentioned in this post
La Pergola
La Pergola
2,153 Reviews
Rome, Italy
Italy
Italy
Europe
ro
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel fontana or la pergola

Hi,

I stayed at La Pergola on late March all that i can tell you is it was the best hotel in all my trip in Italy.

They offered all you can see on the photos, clean rooms with balcony, buffet breakfast (with home made cakes), a big terrace with the most beautiful lemon trees in the world...the staff was very

friendly and helpful.

Location for us ( i travelled with my boyfriend) was perfect, because is not so far from the center and the local bus stops just outside the hotel, so confortable for going to everywhere.

Idefinitly recommend it,

Nice trip!!!

Mentioned in this post
La Pergola
La Pergola
2,153 Reviews
Rome, Italy
Italy
Italy
Europe
Adelaide, Australia
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel fontana or la pergola

does anyone have an email/ website address for la pergola?

Amalfi
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel fontana or la pergola

WWW.lapergolamalfi.it, The Amalfi Toursit office is at WWW.amalfitouristoffice.it

Naples, Italy
Level Contributor
817 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: hotel fontana or la pergola

La Fontana is a great position but a shocking price for what it offers - they don't show you the rooms on the website with the dirty old and chipped tiles which I have seen first-hand...

Check out the hotel L'ANTICO CONVITTO - just off the main arterial which cuts through and down to the piazza, it is beautifully looked after and clean with great service and is only about two years old I believe.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Fontana
Hotel Fontana
307 Reviews
Amalfi, Italy
7. Re: hotel fontana or la pergola

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 10:34