We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weddings in Amalfi Town

Which Amalfi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin,
1 post
Save Topic
Weddings in Amalfi Town

Hi,

I have booked my wedding for May next year in the amalfi cathedral and the reception in the Furore Inn Resort which I have been told is only 15mins drive from Amalfi. I was wondering if anyone had been to either for a wedding, they may be able to give me informaition.

Amalfi
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Weddings in Amalfi Town

The Cathedral of St Andrew is a spectacular traditional setting for a Wedding and you should have a fantastic day with memorable photographs especially on the steps.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weddings in Amalfi Town

hi Erica, the Furore inn resort looks amazing- can you let me know how much their wedding packages are generally? we are looking around the amalfi coast but not sure of the location yet!!!???

helen

Naples, Italy
Level Contributor
817 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weddings in Amalfi Town

The duomo is spectacular so well done with that choice. However, who on earth told you the Furore Inn is 15 minutes from Amalfi?? By helicopter yes, but certainly not by road!

It is at least 25-30 minutes and that is not including traffic, local buses, tourist buses, tourist drivers...

So if you are coming from there to the duomo on your wedding day for Pete's sake please leave at least 40 minutes to get to Amalfi.

Ciao!

From a nervous Amalfigirl(!)

4. Re: Weddings in Amalfi Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 November 2009, 03:31