We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

getting to Naples airport

London
13 posts
Save Topic
getting to Naples airport

My daughter is currently in Sorrento and unfortunately not well. She returns in a week and is dreading the lengthy coach journey collecting other holidaymakers before finally arriving at the airport. Is there another way to get to Naples airport that doesn't cost a fortune? I've never been so I have no idea. Searches seem to show that trains go to Naples but not the airport, is that correct? I would really appreciate some advice.

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
46,844 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: getting to Naples airport

The best way is by Bus unless you want to hire a private driver, withis about € 80 I believe, the Curreri Bus is comfortable, and does not stop to collect peole just a few set stops,

www.cureriviaggi.it

London
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: getting to Naples airport

Thank you very much Sophie, I'll follow that up.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
4,434 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: getting to Naples airport

Think 80 - 90 euros (approx. £60) is well worth paying in unfortunate circumstances like this for a private air conditioned transfer in a nice car.

We have used Autoservizi De Martino tel. 0039 0818782801

E-mail: admlimo@tiscalinet.it

Or possibly your daughter could ask her accommodation to arrange a private transfer for her and a price?

New York
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: getting to Naples airport

I have three daughters and would not want them traveling on a bus to an airport if they were not well. I know that to me it surely would be worth the 80 euros to hire a driver to get them safely and comfortably to the Naples airport, I have used Amalfi Coast Drivers in the past for both transfers and day tours and have recommended them to friends and family, always getting positive feed back. I believe you can reach them via e mail at amalficoastdrivers.com, Good luck and I hope your daughter arrives home safely and gets better soon.

Amalfi
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: getting to Naples airport

DriveAmalfi can be reached by email at info@driveamalfi.com

6. Re: getting to Naples airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 08:15