We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Michelangelo in Sorrento???

King of Prussia...
Level Contributor
3,575 posts
77 reviews
57 helpful votes
Hotel Michelangelo in Sorrento???

Hello,

I am planning a trip for May 2025. What do you think of Hotel Michelangelo? I can book this hotel on Hotels.com now. It fits my criteria( clean, central location, near the train station and the dock to Capri).

Thank you in advance.

4 replies to this topic
County Durham...
Destination Expert
for Sorrento, Sorrento Coast, Ischia, Amalfi Coast
Level Contributor
13,399 posts
42 reviews
251 helpful votes
1. Re: Hotel Michelangelo in Sorrento???

Hi

Lots of people love Hotel Michelangelo but we haven't stayed there mainly because we like hotels with a sea view.

You can read the reviews below if no one else replies.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g187782-d316759-Reviews-Hotel_Michelangelo-Sorrento_Province_of_Naples_Campania.html

Eddie

King of Prussia...
Level Contributor
3,575 posts
77 reviews
57 helpful votes
2. Re: Hotel Michelangelo in Sorrento???

EddieAndLynn01: Thank you. I would love some sea view too but budget doesn’t allow :)

Edited: 22 February 2024, 12:14
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
56,157 posts
878 reviews
268 helpful votes
3. Re: Hotel Michelangelo in Sorrento???

Seems wayy too far out to be booking a hotel more than 15 months away. But if you can cancel with no problems it looks good.

King of Prussia...
Level Contributor
3,575 posts
77 reviews
57 helpful votes
4. Re: Hotel Michelangelo in Sorrento???

Yes, I can cancel it if I find something else. It is a placeholder for now. Thanks

Edited: 01 March 2024, 11:43
Reply to: Hotel Michelangelo in Sorrento???
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.