We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotels

london
Level Contributor
130 posts
1 review
Best hotels

It’s my partners 70th birthday this year and I want to take her to a really nice hotel in Sorrento,my limit is approx £3000,is that enough to get a great hotel any info much appreciated

4 replies to this topic
Ocean City, Maryland
Level Contributor
17,467 posts
6 reviews
6 helpful votes
1. Re: Best hotels

There were numerous responses in your February 13th post:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187782-i162-k14670033-Hotels-Sorrento_Province_of_Naples_Campania.html#119981695

Warwickshire...
Destination Expert
for Cotswolds, Rome, London
Level Contributor
12,468 posts
110 reviews
122 helpful votes
2. Re: Best hotels

The best way of determining this is to put your dates into booking.com and see what prices you get. You can limit your search to certain categories of hotel, specific facilities, etc.. Prices vary substantially by date.

California
Level Contributor
14,804 posts
53 reviews
27 helpful votes
3. Re: Best hotels

Grand Hotel Royal, doesn't get much better. It's also an easy short walk into the main plaza area of town. We've stayed here twice and would certainly go back for the third.

County Durham...
Destination Expert
for Sorrento, Sorrento Coast, Ischia, Amalfi Coast
Level Contributor
13,407 posts
42 reviews
251 helpful votes
4. Re: Best hotels

Hi

Nice one Clint. The Royal is our favourite up to now and we'd gladly go back a second time.

Eddie

Reply to: Best hotels
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.