We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naples airport to Vico Equense

Bur Dubai, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
23 reviews
42 helpful votes
Naples airport to Vico Equense
Save

Hello, I'm considering visiting Sorrento, Positano, Capri, and the Amalfi Coast during my four-day trip with my wife and 11-year-old daughter. I've found accommodation in Vico Equense, which I discovered is just a 12-minute train ride away from Sorrento. Would you recommend this as the ideal place to stay given our interests? Also, what's the most convenient mode of transportation from Naples airport to Vico Equense?"

5 replies to this topic
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
12,535 posts
80 reviews
70 helpful votes
1. Re: Naples airport to Vico Equense
Save

Most convenient might be a private transfer, but that is also a bit higher cost. There is also the Curreri Viaggi shuttle bus from Naples airport, 10 Euros per person, site here:

https://www.curreriviaggi.it/

If the times work for you.

Bur Dubai, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
23 reviews
42 helpful votes
2. Re: Naples airport to Vico Equense
Save

Yeah

Timings work out just fine.

Thankyou

I hope I don’t need to prebook tickets for Curreri Viaggi shuttle, and it is ok to pay at the airport and board.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
12,535 posts
80 reviews
70 helpful votes
3. Re: Naples airport to Vico Equense
Save

That may depend on when you are going. It will start getting busy in April, but not be crazy yet, and probably peak in August.

Bur Dubai, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
23 reviews
42 helpful votes
4. Re: Naples airport to Vico Equense
Save

thankyou for your reply. i will be there during 1st week of April.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
12,535 posts
80 reviews
70 helpful votes
5. Re: Naples airport to Vico Equense
Save

Since Easter is March 31 this year, April 1 is a holiday, too. But I would probably take a chance on not booking in advance if you're arriving after that. Others may have a different assessment.

Reply to: Naples airport to Vico Equense
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.