We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sorrento Cooking School

Prescott AZ
Level Contributor
225 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Sorrento Cooking School

Considering a 6-day stay in Sorrento in Sept. Can anyone comment on Mama Camilla's cooking classes? Foods prepared, quality, B&B accommodation?

Watertown, MA
Level Contributor
2,688 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sorrento Cooking School

Hello

I don't have first hand knowledge but if you type in Mami Camilla in the search box you will find 97 reviews.

good luck!

Sorrento
Level Contributor
678 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sorrento Cooking School

Hello

I know the BB that is very cozy and comfortable, yet simple.

Regarding the cooking classes, I have never been in one of them, but i have been in other ones. I heard they are very good.

In any case, I have been to a very nice plce called Sorrento Cooking School. the website carried the same name dot com if you want to check out.

The most important thing is that you learn some of the main dishes of the area plus have a lot of fun !

Remember that Mami Camilla and Sorrento Cooking School are in Sant'Agnello that is the next door village to Sorrento.

Hope this helps.

Cinthya

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,426 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sorrento Cooking School

Cynthia,

How far is the cooking school? Would a taxi be an OK method of transport? Cost? Other transport options to the cooking school?

Grazie,

M

Amalfi
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Sorrento Cooking School

Also consider Mama Agata's cooking scholl in Ravello

Sorrento
Level Contributor
678 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sorrento Cooking School

The distance between Mami Camilla and sorrento Cooking School is very short.

If you are i Sorrento City, then the distance will be maybe 10 minutes by taxi if so. Depends on Traffic.

You can also use the train - Sant'Agnello is the next door city of Sorrento.

Take Care,

Cinthya

6. Re: Sorrento Cooking School

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 23:16