We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sorrento weather in May

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
43 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Sorrento weather in May

Hi Guys, were returning to Sorrento in May, can anyone tell me how warm it'll be? I'm so hoping I can do a bit of sunbathing or swimming in the pool. Thanks

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
47,088 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sorrento weather in May

May is a lovely time to go to Sorrento, maybe towards the end of the month sunbathing. swimming weather, borderline I would think,

Sorrento
Level Contributor
678 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sorrento weather in May

All cool in the pool as I say.

Sophie is definetely right.

I would add a rain coat at the bottom of the suitcase....you never know here.

Take Care.

Cinthya

merseyside
Level Contributor
347 posts
252 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sorrento weather in May

Hi lightfeather,

We went to Sorrento 1st time last year to celebrate our silver wedding. We travelled 25th May for 2 wks and had varied weather over the 2 weeks ranging from hot and sunny, cloudy, and, a few days of rain including thundery showers. We did manage to do some sunbathing and my hubby spent time in the hotel pool though. At times it was quite cool at night so you also need to plan for that when you are packing. We still enjoyed our holiday very much and are returning end Aug this year.

4. Re: Sorrento weather in May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 21:20