We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two Bedroom Villa - March 2008

Haywards Heath...
Level Contributor
3 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Two Bedroom Villa - March 2008

My wife & I would like to find a two bedroom villa at the beginning of March this year within walking distance of Sorrento.

Can anyone point me in the right direction or provide any tips? I would prefer a villa since the 2nd bedroom is for our son (aged 22 months) so we need the additional space and flexibility of self-catering.

Sorrento
Level Contributor
678 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Two Bedroom Villa - March 2008

Hello Simon,

A Villa is normally a much larger place with more rooms.

There are aprtments with 2 bedrooms that you could stay, but you need at least 3 nights.

If you inform me the dates I can try to check one for you.

Take Care,

Cinthya

Amalfi
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Two Bedroom Villa - March 2008

Try WWW.summerinitaly.com and WWW.amalfiaccommodation.com both reputable companies

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
4,434 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Two Bedroom Villa - March 2008

Also check out the specialty lodgings section of this site - certainly #1 sounds pretty good and is in a great location.

4. Re: Two Bedroom Villa - March 2008

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 03:18