We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naples to Rome : train ticket purchase

Which Sorrento hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glastonbury,CT
Level Contributor
313 posts
132 reviews
Save Topic
Naples to Rome : train ticket purchase

Hi

I will be traveling in late July arriving in Naples and satying in Sorrento,. We then plan to travel to Rome. I would like to repurchase a fast train tciket for naples to Rome. I attempted to do this on the Trenitalia site yesterday but my card was declined...and i am now locked out of their system due to 3 attempts. The card is perfectly fine my bank assures me. I undertsand this happens so I am now looking for my other options.

Is there a travel service in Sorrento that could help me? someone suggested going to Naples and purchasing a day prior but i really don't want to waste my last Sorrento day doing this.

Has anyone used rail europe to purchase train tickets for Naples to Rome? DO they only mail the ticket as opposed to e ticket?

ANy help would be appreciated.

Hagerstown, Maryland
Level Contributor
6,157 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Naples to Rome : train ticket purchase

Did you not see the responses to you about this yesterday???

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187785-i421-k2092…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187785-i421-k2074…

Glastonbury,CT
Level Contributor
313 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Naples to Rome : train ticket purchase

i did not. i thought i posted on a different forum and when i searched for it, i couldn;t find the post...so just posted again.

Thanks for the link

3. Re: Naples to Rome : train ticket purchase

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 00:16