We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

question re curreriviaggi.it

Which Sorrento hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
derby
Level Contributor
497 posts
108 reviews
Save Topic
question re curreriviaggi.it

my husband went to book this on line earlier in the week , it didnt take any money ( didnt ask for details) and I he said he read that we would hear back. We arent going til May but havent heard anything - no confirmation etc - should we ? what are others experiences ?

thanks !

Anglesey
Level Contributor
549 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: question re curreriviaggi.it

I thought you just bought the tickets when you boarded the bus.

derby
Level Contributor
497 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: question re curreriviaggi.it

looking at the website it implies you can book/reserve b4 hand ? can anyone advise ?

thanks

UK
Level Contributor
3,264 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: question re curreriviaggi.it

Having used the Curreri bus on many occasions to travel between Naples airport and Sorrento, I suggest there is no need to book seats in advance. Just buy the tickets from the driver when you board the bus.

Just use the website to get the service timetable and arrive at the bus terminus in good time.

Enjoy!

derby
Level Contributor
497 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: question re curreriviaggi.it

thanks ellonway ! where do you catch the bus from at the airport ? is it well signposted ? and how long b4 departure time should you get there ? last question whereabouts in sorrento does it stop ?

thank you

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
46,120 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: question re curreriviaggi.it

The site says now you can book seats on the Bus

http://www.curreriviaggi.it/

The Bus stop directly outside the Arrivals terminal.

UK
Level Contributor
3,183 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: question re curreriviaggi.it

The bus area is across the road in front of Arrivals. You will need time for the driver to load your luggage under the bus and buy tickets from him, so about five minutes or so. If you are unsure where to go ask at the Information Desk in Arrivals.

If you have a while to wait there is a cafe with outdoor seating to the left of the Arrivals exit doors.

UK
Level Contributor
3,183 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: question re curreriviaggi.it

PS - the bus terminates at the railway station in Sorrento. Where are you staying because you may need advice on the best way to get to your accomodation?

UK
Level Contributor
3,264 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: question re curreriviaggi.it

You get the Curreri bus at the bus terminus just in front of the arrivals hall at Naples airport. It is well sign-posted and there is a service timetable at the stop. There is a bar just opposite the bus stop where you can enjoy a caffè while waiting for the bus. From there you can see if there is a queue growing for the bus and decide when to join it. As I said, I have yet to travel on that bus and find it full.

The bus will stop at the Circumvesuviana train station in Sorrento just off the Corso Italia. From there you can walk to your hotel if it is fairly central or otherwise get a local bus or taxi.

Enjoy!

Anglesey
Level Contributor
549 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: question re curreriviaggi.it

Hi

We are planning on staying at the Majestic Plaza hotel at Sant'Agnello and I believe the bus stops there - Do you know if it is near the hotel?

When I asked before someone said it stopped in the main street but not sure where in relation to the hotel.

Thanks

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
46,120 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: question re curreriviaggi.it

The Road the Hotel is on leads off the main Corso Italia, it really is not far,