We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

44 days to go...

Which Sorrento hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Amelia Island...
Level Contributor
872 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
44 days to go...

I appologize if this is a duplicate post.

So far, I believe that ellijay, erinuk (with her fiance) and "one other poster" are planning to meet with my wife and me at the Fauno Bar on Monday, May 10th. I would hope that other Sorrento travelers may have the opportunity to join our little group that day.

Let's say 5 PM at the Fauno Bar.

I look forward to meeting all of you and picking your brain for things to do for that week. We definitely will have dinner at San Francisco's one evening on ellijay's recommendation.

Cheltenham
Level Contributor
158 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 44 days to go...

Wonderful, that sounds great. How will we recognise each other? heheehe

Not sure where your original post has gone....very strange!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,193 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 44 days to go...

Hi

Not long now!

Come on people, who else is in Sorrento at this time?! It would be great to meet more people from the forum.

It wasn't me who said San Francisco's, I don't even know where that is. San Antonino maybe?

Ellie

Amelia Island...
Level Contributor
872 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 44 days to go...

ellijay, my appologies. I was thinking "San Antonio" but typed "San Francisco". We are also considering a visit to Il Pozzo for either a lunch or dinner. Isn't it wonderful to have so many great choices?

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
189 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 44 days to go...

I will be there too, Work permitting : )

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,193 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 44 days to go...

Excellent news HappyChappee.

Yes, TrippleTime, so many restaurants to choose from, its great. Il Pozzo is nice, its not fancy but good service and nice food, also cheap.

6. Re: 44 days to go...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2010, 06:18