We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Photographers??

birkenhead
Level Contributor
31 posts
11 reviews
12 helpful votes
Wedding Photographers??
Save

Hi Guys,

Can anyone recommend any wedding photographers?

If you can, i would really appreciate it!

thanks

Mel

1. Re: Wedding Photographers??

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the Tripadvisor community and has been removed.

Murwillumbah...
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Wedding Photographers??
Save

Hi. I just recently got married in positano. We spent months looking for a good photographer both local and from abroad. After some ridiculous quotes from local photographers and rejections from unavailability, we found adamo morgese who is Italian but speaks perfect English. He travelled to the amalfi coast without charging us (most said it would cost us travel expenses). He was so energetic, passionate and easy going that it was a joy to have as part of our special day. He managed to capture naturally beautiful moments in photos without the posing. And the variety of the photos, from focusing on you in some then on the backdrop and surroundings( which were quite magnificent) was absolutely brilliant. The photos are better than we ever imagined we could get.

And he was a fraction of the price that some others quoted.

Hope this was helpful.

Goodluck

Glasgow
3 posts
3. Re: Wedding Photographers??
Save

Hi Mel,

I recently got married in Sorrento and also would recomend Adamo Morgese. We spent ages looking and pricing photographers and Adamo's reviews and website http://www.adamsbrides.com won us over. He was always quick with replies to emails and informative. We payed his travelling expenses which was not costly and the package that we had was very reasonable. There was no limitation to the amount of photos taken...1500...and we received them all on a website and dvd.

Again he captured some gorgeous photos and a lot were taken when we didn't even realise. He was very professional and made us feel very comfortable which was important, he even made friends with some of our guests.

Hope this helps.

Louise

Edited: 12 years ago
birkenhead
Level Contributor
31 posts
11 reviews
12 helpful votes
4. Re: Wedding Photographers??
Save

Thanks so much for your Replies!! I think i am definately going with Adam, i have emailed him a number of times and he got back to me each time very quickly and has been absolutely brilliant. :) xx

Liverpool, United...
8 posts
5. Re: Wedding Photographers??
Save

hi, i have been on adams website as i am also interested in using him for my wedding june 2013, he has not responded yet to my emails, is there an email address that i can use instead of filling out the contact form? also any info on his prices? thanks alicia

Glasgow
3 posts
6. Re: Wedding Photographers??
Save

Hi Alicia,

His email is info@adamsbrides.com and he is usually really quick at replying.

I know his prices vary depending on which package you are after. I would say his prices were very reasonable compared to other photographers that I looked into.

Good luck Louise :)

birkenhead
Level Contributor
31 posts
11 reviews
12 helpful votes
7. Re: Wedding Photographers??
Save

Hi Guys,

I have booked Adamo, for our wedding in May 2012!!!! Adamo has been absolutely fantastic, really quick at replying, great english- better than me! and really friendly, put me at ease for our big day! :)

London, United...
1 post
8. Re: Wedding Photographers??
Save

Hey There

I got married in the UK. A lovely barn within a farm.

My Twin sister had previously had Adamo photograph her wedding in Amalfi so when it came to me selecting a photographer, I struggled to find anyone who could compare with the quality of Adamo's work. But I did have reservations about our albums looking very similar.

So finally I succombed to 'wanting the best' and hired Adamo.

Now that the wedding is over and I have my album in my hands - Im sooooo glad for that decision.

Adamo's work is by far the best I have ever seen!! The quality of the album he produces is something very very special and something that I dont think can be replicated very easily.

And it turned out, my album (though similar in what we asked for) was completely different to my sisters.... it was unique (which is what we all want - right??)

But honestly, though this is what we all want..... a beautiful photo album to help remember our special day..... the best of Adamo is Adamo himself.

During the wedding preparations, he is the best type of supplier to work with.... very understanding, patient and requires little management. Anything you ask of Adamo, he is willing to help you with and you never have to ask twice!!!

On the wedding day itself, Adamo breezes through the day like an unseen artist capturing moments that even you wont remember!! There is no hassle with Adamo, no infringement of your space on the day..... he just walks around and finds those perfect shots.

In addition, he is the nicest person you'll eve meet. My whole family fell in love with him and his gentile nature.

So as far as recommendations go, Adamo is top of my list when it comes to wedding suppliers!!

Oh and one last thing..... I decided not to get a Photographer and Videographer for my wedding - I just went for a Photographer. Tough call but my budget was wearing thin towards the end. After receiving my album from Adamo, I was soooooo happy with that decision as Adamo's work told the story of my day - without needing a video!!

9. Re: Wedding Photographers??

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.