We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cyber cafe with printer please?

portimao
Level Contributor
50 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Cyber cafe with printer please?

I am in Sorrento for 8 days in May. I have to print out my on-line boarding pass for Vueling (only 7 days days before departure)

Can you direct me to an internet cafe with a printer please?

Thank you.

Mentioned in this post
Sorrento
Sorrento
Province of Naples, Italy
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
43,560 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cyber cafe with printer please?

I assume you aren't staying in a hotel or B&B - because they can usually do it for you.

United States
Level Contributor
9,865 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cyber cafe with printer please?

If you go to Google maps, and search for *internet point Sorrento Italy*, several will come up. Most are hotels which may offer service for a fee for non guests. There is one internet cafe which comes up: https:/…

The Tourist Info site states that there are internet cafes in town and they could probably direct you to one when you are there.

TAB

Mentioned in this post
Sorrento
Sorrento
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
5,462 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cyber cafe with printer please?

assuming you have a mobile phone, you do not need to print the boarding pass on Vueling. Easiest is to download their app, but you can also do it via SMS if you don't have a smart phone.

UK
Level Contributor
3,206 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cyber cafe with printer please?

Bar Insolito on Corso Italia had machines and a printer last year. It still calls itself an internet cafe but things change and it may be only WiFi now!. Before you commit yourselves check whether the printer is working because it was out of order on one occasion we tried to do some printing.

Mentioned in this post
Insolito
Insolito
126 Reviews
Sorrento, Italy
Corso Italia
Corso Italia
759 Reviews
Sorrento, Italy
portimao
Level Contributor
50 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cyber cafe with printer please?

Thank you for that information. I don't have a printer at home (have to rely on the library) I tried to complete one of myboarding passes and the details were sent by sms to me. Is this sufficient, no paperwork? That would solve the one to get to Sorrento.

I don't have internet on my mobile which limits me asking for help at the Hotel Eden, when I am going to stay. to get the return one!

The link for the cyber cafe looks possible. Thank you, all of you.

Mentioned in this post
Sorrento
Sorrento
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
5,462 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cyber cafe with printer please?

from the Vueling website:

On your mobile: You can receive your boarding pass via an SMS on your mobile, and that is all you need to go to the boarding gate.

This information is at the following page:

vueling.com/en/…

7. Re: Cyber cafe with printer please?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2014, 06:18