We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to book Teatro Tasso

Aussie
Level Contributor
337 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
How to book Teatro Tasso

Can anyone help with how to book this show in advance on line. I see quite recent reviews yet no matter what date I enter for booking it just says no show on that date, right beside where it says it is on every night. Will be there in October. If nothing else can anyone tell me how much tickets are? I also see another one called faunotte, are they similar, one better that the other? ,many thanks.

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
10,961 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to book Teatro Tasso

Altho their website states April 1st - October 31st, it doesn't have a 2013 schedule, only the 2012. I would contact them direct and Private Message one of the most recent reviewers:

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g187782-d1…

London, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to book Teatro Tasso

There is a ticket booth at Piazza Tasso, next to the flags, where you can buy tickets for Teatro Tasso. I think its something like €25 for a ticket although there is also an option to have dinner there as well.

UK
Level Contributor
3,188 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to book Teatro Tasso

The Fauno Notte is a disco/night club located under the Fauno bar in Piazza Tasso.

http://www.faunonotte.com/index.php/en/

bodmin
Level Contributor
18 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to book Teatro Tasso

I am heading to Sorrento in september and am also interested in the Teatro Tasso show, so I emailed them, this is their reply:

Thank you for your request.

Sorrento Musical is a traditional Show of the area, with Tarantella and Neapolitan songs.

The price for the Show is 25,00 euros per person (children under 10 are free).

The Show starts at 9.30pm, the entrance is from 9pm for a welcome cocktail included.

The price for Dinner/Show is 50,00 euros per person.

The entrance is from 7.30pm for a welcome cocktail, dinner starts at 8pm with musical entertainment.

The Show will start from 9.30pm and everything ends at 10.45pm.

We suggest you to buy tickets directly to the theater some days before the day you would like to come.

We are open all day long, from 9am.

If you need any further information, please write us.

Thank you and regards.

Milena

Teatro Tasso

Hope this helps, they replied within 24 hours to me so if you have any other questions i suggest emailing them on

info@teatrotasso.com

:)

Aussie
Level Contributor
337 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How to book Teatro Tasso

cannot ask for more info than that so thank you very much

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
27,717 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: How to book Teatro Tasso

I was in last October. Paid at the door and enjoyed the show.

Aussie
Level Contributor
337 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How to book Teatro Tasso

Thanks again, what sort of weather did you have there in October?

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
27,717 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: How to book Teatro Tasso

Maybe I was lucky as apart from a heavy shower on my arrival day (15th. October 2012) I spent eight of the following ten days at my hotel pool in glorious sunshine.

Hope you get lucky too.

Montreal, Quebec...
Level Contributor
212 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: How to book Teatro Tasso

Did anyone have the dinner? Is it worth it?

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: How to book Teatro Tasso

We went to the show when we went to Sorrento last year, we booked directly from the teatro 2 days before the show we wanted. We took our 9 year old daughter and she thoroughly enjoyed it. We didnt have dinner, but I had heard mixed reviews from other people that had, some said it wasnt worth the money.