We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

from Naples airport to hills outside Sorrento easiest way?

Which Sorrento hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Port Moody, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver, British Columbia
Level Contributor
10,929 posts
136 reviews
Save Topic
from Naples airport to hills outside Sorrento easiest way?

4 of us travelling together. Sept 28 arrival at Naples airport at about 1 pm. We will be heading to a small farm house about 6 km from Sorrento. We're not renting a car. My first thought was to take the ferry to Sorrento and then a local cab but am now thinking it may be as cost effective to try and find a transfer service to drive us.

From my reading it seems we will need to take a bus from the airport to the ferry/hydrofoil dock then the boat then a cab. Is this correct? Would we be as time efficient to just drive the distance?

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
17,792 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: from Naples airport to hills outside Sorrento easiest way?

It's very nice, crossing the Bay by hydrofoil - but much simpler to use the Curreri Viaggi line's bus, direct from the airport to Sorrento, €10 each pay the driver on boarding... usually 75 to 90 minutes:

www.curreriviaggi.it/inglese/E_index.html

If interested, drag thru' all this - to find the likely times they'll be offering in September...

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187782-i162-k48…

Peter

2. Re: from Naples airport to hills outside Sorrento easiest way?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2014, 05:18