We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Sorrento Room for 4

New Jersey
Level Contributor
58 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Hilton Sorrento Room for 4

My family is looking for a place in Sorrento for 5 days. We are family of 4 with 11 and 13 year old children. The Hilton Sorrento, which appeals to us due to the pools that may be nice at the end of a hot summer day of sightseeing, offered us 2 choices:

1. Two interconnecting rooms.

2. A "Triple" Room , with an extra cot added for the 4th family member.

The Triple Room would be half the cost of the 2 separate rooms, saving us about $1000 USD. That's not an insignificant sum. I am wondering if anyone has experience with the triple rooms at this hotel. I don't expect to spend a lot of time in the room, so it's not that signficant to me. On the other hand, if we're going to be literally on top of each other, that could be awful for 5 nights. There are not that many quad rooms available elsewhere, and we would prefer a hotel to an apt. for that short time period. If anyone has any first hand experience, I would love to hear your comments. I couldn't find any reviews of the hotel on this site by a family of 4 staying in the same type of room. Thank you, as always!

Port Moody, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver, British Columbia
Level Contributor
12,180 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton Sorrento Room for 4

Have you looked at the specific room info on the Hilton web site? The room measurements are there. Seems to be fair size. Over 300 sq.ft.

2. Re: Hilton Sorrento Room for 4

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2014, 06:18