We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

This restaurant deserves consideration

Which Sorrento hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Amelia Island...
Level Contributor
872 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
This restaurant deserves consideration

For some reason, the restaurant Le Grazie is not in the Sorrento restaurant list. I remember this place as La Lanterna Due back in 2010. Now it has a new name and the same great food and service. Our party of four was greeted warmly at the door and shown to our table quickly and the remaining tables filled up quickly. The host is quite the character and was very charming. The restaurant has expanded into the structure next door which gives it a nice open feel. We ordered chicken cacciatore, the veal chop, chicken with potatoes and Veal scaloppini. A tasty serving of risotto with asparagus was shared by all. Everyone enjoyed their choices along with the two carafes of house white wine. We shared two of the great looking desserts as well. We were pleasantly surprised when the bill came to just €102! There was no copertino charge. Service was impeccable and attentive. I strongly recommend this nice restaurant and would like to see it added to the Sorrento list.

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
24,685 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: This restaurant deserves consideration

If it's the one I think it is.

Enjoy.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
17,792 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: This restaurant deserves consideration

If it's this place, perhaps you weren't looking far enough down the page - despite the many positive reviews, just a small number of adverse ones can have that effect!

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g187782-…

Peter

http://www.pbase.com/isolaverde

Amelia Island...
Level Contributor
872 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: This restaurant deserves consideration

Thanks Peter. I guess I figured it just couldn't be that far down the list. Missed you in Sorrento this year but there's always another time.

4. Re: This restaurant deserves consideration

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2014, 06:17