We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Curreri bus

Which Sorrento hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hasselt
Level Contributor
13 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Curreri bus

We will comewith 3 persons on the 24/7 !

Better to make reservation online for the bus for the airport to Sorrento ?

England
Level Contributor
74 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Curreri bus

I stand to be corrected but I dont hink you can book in advance. Its a case of get in the line and pay the driver.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
17,792 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Curreri bus

They run it as a public transport service, and specifically don't take advance bookings!

If you want certainty, the company also offers a private shuttle service - € 80 for up to 3 people in daytime, to anywhere on the Sorrento coast. Click on "Shuttle" here:

www.curreriviaggi.it/inglese/E_index.html

... although that is considerably more expensive than paying €10 each on the bus!

Peter

http://www.pbase.com/isolaverde

United Kingdom
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Curreri bus

Is the shuttle 80 euro there and back or 8 euro just to Sorrento?

What is the best way to get back to Naples from Sorrento on a Sunday 5pm'ish? As my flight leaves 9:30pm from Naples on that day.

Is it an easy trip to get back to Naples Airport?

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
17,792 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Curreri bus

The "shuttle" service gets you a private vehicle - for up to 3 people - just one way!

On the other hand, their bus service costs 10 Euro per person....

For details of that, click on the "Bus routes" tab on their website's front page.... or see your other thread!

Peter

5. Re: Curreri bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2014, 06:20