We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantic palace help

Which Sorrento hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Atlantic palace help

Hi, would be greatfull for any advise on rooms in the annex block. All rooms for our dates are booked up and these seem to be the only rooms left, As the rooms have just been refurbished there are no photos to see, the advise i have read say the balconies are very small,we do like to sit out morning/night ?. The place looks like just what we want but not sure, help

London, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Atlantic palace help

hey, i haven't been but yes the rep said the annex rooms have smaller balconies but still big enough for two to sit on chairs. we are going in may, very excited, i hope you get to go too, you never know people cancel, or maybe holiday company have no more available to them, so see if hotel is available through other travel company or online travel company?

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atlantic palace help

Thank you very much for that, we have managed to change our dates to get a room in the hotel block with sea view. All sorted for early july, carn't wait, just going to send an e-mail to the hotel to ask for a high floor and try to sort out some trips. Thank you again and hope you have a wonderful holiday x

3. Re: Atlantic palace help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2015, 05:18