We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

amaretto miniatures

Which Sorrento hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle upon Tyne
Level Contributor
1,090 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
amaretto miniatures

Hi does anyone happen to know the cost of disarano amaretto miniatures in sorrento? Thanks

Capri, Italy
Destination Expert
for Sorrento, Capri
Level Contributor
1,192 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: amaretto miniatures

A bottle of Amaretto di Saronno costs about 18 euro in a supermarket, but i have no idea about a miniatures...

Newcastle upon Tyne
Level Contributor
1,090 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: amaretto miniatures

Thank you do you know if there are little shops selling these sorts of things. I could purchase these in UK and bring across but it should be easier to source in Italy. X

Capri, Italy
Destination Expert
for Sorrento, Capri
Level Contributor
1,192 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: amaretto miniatures

Giardini di Cataldo sells this kind of stuff, but i'm not sure that you can find many little bottles "Amaretto di Saronno" . Limoncello could be easiest choiche...

Newcastle upon Tyne
Level Contributor
1,090 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: amaretto miniatures

We are getting limoncello with the meal so wanted amaretto for favours...can anyone else help?

London, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: amaretto miniatures

Hi Michelle

Try a shop called Vizi & Sfizi, in the old lanes part of the town. I have seen miniatures in there, maybe they'll have Disaronno. Is it for wedding favours, did I read that correctly? If you wanted something different from limoncello, and you can't get amaretto, how about one of the other many flavours of limoncello? There are loads - chocolate, melon (lovely!) , strawberry, orange, noci....Lots of different sizes and shapes of bottles and plenty of shops to try for best prices.

Hope that helps.

Newcastle upon Tyne
Level Contributor
1,090 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: amaretto miniatures

That did help Thank you. Are you a fellow geordie? We are getting married in positano on 3rd July so they are for wedding favours. That's a good idea x

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
1,856 posts
273 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: amaretto miniatures

There are a few shops in Sorrento selling different flavoured drinks. The two main limoncello shops are still in the alleyways and there is a drink shop set back from The Fauno Bar in the main square.

Newcastle upon Tyne
Level Contributor
1,090 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: amaretto miniatures

Thanks x

9. Re: amaretto miniatures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2015, 05:17