We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Capri or Positano

Which Capri hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Capri or Positano

We have two nights to spend either in Capri or Positano. Is there things to do at night in Positano or is it too quiet? I Positano looks really beautiful but I'm afraid it would be too quiet for a family with two young adults?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
227 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Capri or Positano

I would pick Capri over Positano. Both don't have much when it comes to night life, but we have had young adults with us in both Capri and Positano and they have said they prefer Capri every time.

Hope that helps!

pinkvalise.blogspot.com

Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Capri or Positano

Thank you pinkvalise!

Toronto
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Capri or Positano

I like Capri more than Positano and I agree, it would be the better choice.

USA
Level Contributor
262 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Capri or Positano

What makes Capri better than Positano? Any details would be great as I am in the same situation!

new jersey
Level Contributor
101 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Capri or Positano

Yikes -- I have to decide -- like TODAY -- my friend and i will be staying for 5 nights mid july. I'm so torn i feel paralyzed. Where do you think for two 30 something women. Capri, Amalfi or Positano? Please help.

6. Re: Capri or Positano

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2012, 19:18