We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel choices: CMorgana, VBrunella, or Tiberius

Seattle
Level Contributor
910 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel choices: CMorgana, VBrunella, or Tiberius

I'm driving myself crazy. Found 3 places we'd love to stay, but only 2 nights in which to enjoy! I guess I'd better make a choice.

My husband and are happy/neutral to be a bit of a walk from town. Really looking (like everyone else, I know) for that special place where we feel taken care of, comfortable, and relaxed. Only celebrate 25 years together and launching of last kid once! But just can't seem to bring ourselves to fork out for Hotel Q (plus we like more intimate properties).

Would love to hear your opinions.

Best,

S

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
219 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel choices: CMorgana, VBrunella, or Tiberius

I am not familiar with the Tiberius. I have stayed at the Villa Brunella and loved it -- I recommend splurging for one of the superior rooms to enjoy the best view from your private balcony. The Casa Morgano is on the way to the Villa Brunella -- from passing by, it also looks quite lovely. Personally, I would stay at either of these hotels on the Via Tragara over the Quisisana, precisely because of their location. But I really don't think you can go wrong with options in this range, so don't stress -- just choose and enjoy!

Campagnano di Roma...
Level Contributor
1,172 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel choices: CMorgana, VBrunella, or Tiberius

OP may be thinking of the Tiberio Palace hotel which does have a lovely terrace restaurant. They are all in very nice locations but she should also consider La Scalinatella and the Punta Tragara. All four-five star hotels.

Seattle
Level Contributor
910 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel choices: CMorgana, VBrunella, or Tiberius

Thank you all, for suggestions and affirmations (and spelling corrections). We are unfortunately a bit limited by availability. Seems like we're coming at a busy time (mid-October), planning a bit late, and many recommended places are unavailable for our dates. So, Casa Morgano it is. And excited, we are!

S.

New York, NY
Level Contributor
2,445 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel choices: CMorgana, VBrunella, or Tiberius

You have made a great choice.

5. Re: Hotel choices: CMorgana, VBrunella, or Tiberius

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 06:17