We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry from Capri to Amalfi

London
Level Contributor
1,882 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Ferry from Capri to Amalfi

Hi, I'll be staying in Capri during Easter 2014 and I'm looking for a ferry to Amalfi.

I can't find anything useful online, only connections to Napoli, Sorrento and Castellamare.

Any idea?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
39,923 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry from Capri to Amalfi

It may or may not be running at that time - keep an eye on www.capri.net to see schedules. As you can see right now, there is none listed on the schedule - when they have included that route, it will be listed on that schedule. The dates for the boats are never 100% the same each year; you just have to keep an eye out.

2. Re: Ferry from Capri to Amalfi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2015, 05:18