We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Nettuno - By Blue Grotto

NY
Level Contributor
63 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Club Nettuno - By Blue Grotto

Does anyone have any information on this spot? I was recommended to go here (beach club / restaurant), however all of my internet research and phone calls have turned up empty. Wondering if they are out of business, or maybe a different name?

Thanks if anyone knows!

Newtownabbey...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Nettuno - By Blue Grotto

I'm just lying in Club Nettuno looking for an Internet page (unsuccessfully). It is a stunningly beautiful pool, sea, resteraunt facility located next door to the Blue Grotto. We are staying at the Relais Marcesca in the Marina which like a lot of Hotels in Capri doesnt have its own pool so finding this on our scooter tour of the island was great. Cost is 30 Euros per person for full use of the facilities. These are sun loungers beside the pool or over looking the sea, towell and full shower and changing facilities. Add in a lovely bar and resteraunt and its great value. The view is quite simply breathtaking. Oh and you have free Wi if (which I'm using now)

NY
Level Contributor
63 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Nettuno - By Blue Grotto

Can you send me the address of Nettuno? Thanks.

3. Re: Club Nettuno - By Blue Grotto

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Capri
Recent Conversations