We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry from naples to capri need advance purchase?

Which Capri hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Orleans
Level Contributor
89 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Ferry from naples to capri need advance purchase?

Hi!

My trip to Capri is around the corner. I was going to just buy my ferry ticket the day of since according to the schedule I saw online, there are multiple companies going back and forth between Naples and Capri almost every hour. Is there an option to buy tickets in advance (online)? Do I save money by doing so? Or will I be ok waiting till I get there and just buying it directly from the marina?

Brentwood, United...
Level Contributor
2,611 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry from naples to capri need advance purchase?

Buy on the day at the Ticket booth, prices vary depending on the speed of the service. No reduction in advance booking.

New Orleans
Level Contributor
89 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferry from naples to capri need advance purchase?

thank you! This is very helpful

Amalfi
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferry from naples to capri need advance purchase?

Visit www.capri.net for Ferry/Hydrofoil information

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
203 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Ferry from naples to capri need advance purchase?

Do the ferries require advance purchase so you don't miss the ferry?

In other words, do these ferries ever sell out?

Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
12,915 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ferry from naples to capri need advance purchase?

During the high season it is possible for the ferries returning to Naples in the afternoon to sell out, especially if there are several large cruise ships in port. You can address this by purchasing your return ticket as soon as you get on the island.

6. Re: Ferry from naples to capri need advance purchase?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2015, 05:15