We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help in deciding between Hotel La Vega and Canasta

North Carolina
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Help in deciding between Hotel La Vega and Canasta

My husband and I will be staying on Capri for three nights and are trying to decide between hotels, La Vega and Canasta. It is important for us to have a terrace with a beautiful view of the sea. I believe both of these hotels offer that but I am not sure if one location is better than the other for the view and just getting around in general. There is mixed reviews on both of these hotels so any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

United States
Level Contributor
813 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help in deciding between Hotel La Vega and Canasta

Can't help with view details, but the hotels are next to each other, literally 2 min apart, so I think you get a similar view from both.

Location is great, we stayed at another hotel on the same street, and would stay in the same location again.

London
Level Contributor
142 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help in deciding between Hotel La Vega and Canasta

I have never stayed at either hotel, but the Canasta is very slightly nearer to the shops and looks prettier from the street.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Help in deciding between Hotel La Vega and Canasta

Thanks to the both of you for your replies. I didn't realize that they were that close to each other. I think I am leaning towards Canasta.

4. Re: Help in deciding between Hotel La Vega and Canasta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2015, 05:16