All - will be in Capri for 3 nights the first week of September. My first time there so please check my itinerary, thanks!
- Arrive to hotel around 12pm
- Walk to La Fontellina for lunch/drink (can I make reservations?)
- Walk down Via Tragara and Via Camerelle (are these the "main streets" with shopping?)
- Visit Via Krupp
- Capri main square
- Anacapri chair lift (if time allows)
- Back to hotel then late dinner
- First ferry out to Positano (10am I believe)
- Explore Positano for 4 or 5 hours
- Home and dinner
- Boat tour 10am - 2pm
- Anacapri if we missed it Saturday
- Other sights?
- JK Place for a drink then Lemon Tree Restaurant for dinner
Are there any particularly great spots for photos with views? I've seen so many great pictures of the streets of Capri with beautiful pink and purple flowers -- is this in a particular location or all over Capri? Also would like some pictures of the beaches with the colorful umbrellas. Any idea where the best place to go would be? (I love photos!) I apologize if these seem like silly questions but just want to have my bindings down before going.