We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sorry I went awol!

Fuorigrotta...
Level Contributor
289 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Sorry I went awol!

Dear All at Naples Forum

I am afraid i have been away from this site for an awfully long time - and i will probably resign as local advisor. I was on holiday originally for a fortnight hence my silence but since returning to Naples my phone line has been playing up like crazy and we are now cut off! As such I have not had access to the internet for a long time save for expensive grabbed minutes in internat caffs where i have too many other things to attend to, alas alack! Also i am moving to Rome in late August so can no longer offer completely local advice. Apologies to anyone who's been looking for my help - it looks like there have been plenty of others out there who have been more than helpful. When i get back online proper I will pop back in to the forum and offer any handy hints to visitors - my boyfriend will still be here in Naples so i will be here every other week more than likely. Have a good trip to the Gulf of Naples all of you and all the very best to everyone! Cheers, Leonie

UK
Level Contributor
4,630 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sorry I went awol!

Welcome Back !!! Don't stay away too long - your expertise has been much missed - I'm sure you can carry on from Rome once your internet is sorted out . Best wishes and all the best for your move to Rome. Nolana

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
22,194 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sorry I went awol!

MozzarellaGirl: just like to say thanks for all the posts you have made,you have helped me by not just answering my queries but also by my reading of your answers to other peoples queries.

I will be in Sorrento in September and am really loking forward to it.

Good luck on your move to Rome.

Level Contributor
2,852 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sorry I went awol!

Look me up when you are in Rome! I'd love to meet for a drink.

Hønefoss Norway
Level Contributor
944 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sorry I went awol!

Dear MozzarellaGirl !

After reading all the highly useful info on the Naples area from you and Nolana, and RomeInfo from Melissa on the Rome forum, I feel I know you a little. Best of wishes for your "new" life.

Arild

staffordshire,englan...
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Sorry I went awol!

hi mozzarella girl.just a quickie good luck with your move to rome and once again a really big thank you for all the help and advice you gave to me before my first trip to naples, i say first as i am returning in november and again in december!!both times staying at the wonderful hotel domitiana, dont be a stranger to the forum

all the best x x x x x