We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

luggage storage in Naples train station

Wilton, Connecticut
1 post
Save Topic
luggage storage in Naples train station

Is there still a storage facility in the Naples train station in 2012? Same as in 2007?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
306 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: luggage storage in Naples train station

I used it in 2009 and 2010. Can't say if it is open now but can't imagine why it wouldn't be.

United States
Level Contributor
9,651 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: luggage storage in Naples train station

I used it in Oct '11. The station has been remodeled and it may be in a different location since 2007.

Here's the station link:

www.grandistazioni.it/cms/v/index.jsp…

TAB

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: luggage storage in Naples train station

Nup - it's been closed for months apparently. Made for a very inconvenient day in Naples dragging our suitcases around with us... :(

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
40,576 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: luggage storage in Naples train station

Peter_in_Ischia (DE for Ischia) recently called and the left luggage facility in Napoli Centrale is open once again - well, it was as of about 10 days ago or so.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
17,792 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: luggage storage in Naples train station

Indeed!

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187785-i421-k64…

Peter

Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
83 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: luggage storage in Naples train station

Hoping to leave our suitcases for a couple of hours to sample Naples pizza prior to catching our train to rome. Question worrying me is this, does the Que get so long that we may miss our train! Have booked and reserved seating so cannot miss departure time? We have 2 and a half hour window.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
17,792 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: luggage storage in Naples train station

Wish I could help, but it's more than a decade since we needed to use it!

Peter

Newcastle, New...
Level Contributor
2 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: luggage storage in Naples train station

Travelled from Rome to Naples on the Alto Velocity yesterday and even though the train was fully booked everyone had a chance to board OK Though it is difficult with heavy luggage. All the trains we have boarded in the last few days have been very punctual. Enjoy your pizza.

California
Level Contributor
65 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: luggage storage in Naples train station

We have 2 hours at Naples train station. Any suggestions as to what we can do?

Thank you

10. Re: luggage storage in Naples train station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2014, 07:19