We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas Day in Naples

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
52 posts
185 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas Day in Naples

My wife and I will be in Naples this Xmas eve and day. What should we do?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas Day in Naples

On Christmas eve it would be fun walking around down town. Lots of hustle and bustle and folks getting ready for the big day. Also, you could attend mass in one of the beautiful churches. On Christmas Day most everything will be closed. You may find some restaurants in hotels open and maybe a few coffee bars. I would say walking around may be your only option. No other city like it! If you have a car, I'd suggest driving the Amalfi.. only because it will be empty of traffic on Christmas day. I'm also interested in what other folks have to offer.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
52 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas Day in Naples

Thanks very much.

3. Re: Christmas Day in Naples

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 08:19