We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bourbon tunnels from cruise ship

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Loughborough...
Level Contributor
721 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Bourbon tunnels from cruise ship

Hi I visit Naples in April as a cruise ship port I would like to do the underground Bourbon tunnel tour is it easy to walk to the entrance from the cruise terminal? and do you need to book in advance?

Naples, Italy
Level Contributor
158 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bourbon tunnels from cruise ship

Hi, the entrance to the tunnel if within 15 or 20 min walking distance. You can get there by walking along the seaside or through Piazza del Plebiscito and Via Chiaia, which is also very nice. But be aware that you cannot visit the Bourbon tunnel at any time, as you have to book a guided visit.

Should your ship stay long in Naples' port, I would suggest you to pay a visit to Napoli Sotterranea as well, which is a guided tour through the old roman acqueduct about 40 mt underground, in the heart of the historical centre of Naples.

Edited: 27 December 2012, 11:29
2. Re: Bourbon tunnels from cruise ship

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2013, 10:17